Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Who is that Yoda???
For Jake's first Halloween he was Yoda, a costume that his daddy picked out and I think was absolutely adorable...as did others. :) We went to a friend's house for Halloween and Jake had a great time looking at all the kids and adults in their costumes. Such a great time and it was so much fun to watch our little boy play dress up for the first time..and he did not even mind the Yoda head...a great trooper!!!
Can't find green face paint for a baby...but a green pacy seemed to work just fine. :)
And yes, Ryan and I dressed up too as everyone was going to at our friend's house...so we tried to stick to the theme. We looked late and so I ended up going with this tavern lady costume and just told everyone that I worked at Mos Eisley Cantina. :)

....and daddy was none other than....Darth Vader....Yoda was unsure at their encounter
"I will beat you Darth Vader!!!"

...oh its just daddy...isn't he silly

Have a great week everyone....I will post more pics of the past week in a day or two.

4 comments:

  1. I cannot begin to tell you how cute I think this is! I am SO EXCITED TO MEET JAKE!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are truly creative and fun!!!! Just love Jake as Yoda!!!! He really does look happy and into the whole costume thing.

    Also love your costume, Sandy, and Ryan you make a great Darth Vader!!!

    We miss you so much and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!!!!

    Love,
    Grandma and Grandpa L

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWW! These pictures are awesome! I love your captions!
    Call me if you visit your folks (sandy's folks) in NorCal!

    ReplyDelete