Monday, May 31, 2010

My Crazy Adorable Son

Good Morning All!!! I am having a wonderful morning, my wonderful husband stayed up with my son this morning so I could sleep and then when I woke up at a blissful 9am, they were both asleep. Does it get better than that??? So here I am blogging...then I will do laundry. lol

Anywho, Jake is so much fun right now as he has entered the stage of really loving to push his toys around, actually interact with you while you play, and is enjoying trying to feed himself...quite a mess but cute. Here are some wonderful pictures to enjoy!
Yes this is an occasion where Jake wanted to help Mommy feed him. I always give him a spoon too when I feed him and now he wants to stick the spoon in his food as well. This was a spaghetti night.
And now you will see him pushing some of his favorite toys. Here is his big school bus...
...his airplane
...his lawn mower...
...ok, just an adorable picture of him
...and his black truck. But he will really push anything. He has a puzzle with trucks and he even tries to push those. :)
Just being darn cute in the morning with his sippy. We just stopped him morning bottle on Friday and so now we only have one bottle left...the nighttime bottle. Think we will get him used to not having his morning one first and then tackle that one. :)
Reading with Grandma this weekend. Jake really enjoyed seeing his Grandma and Grandpa this weekend and showing off a bit. :)
Ah yes, and the cheesy grin. Jake now has one. He looks at you and smiles as hard as he can with his eyes all scrunched up. Not really sure where he got that....

1 comment:

  1. SO LOVING these pictures!! It was too much fun spending time with you guys...and speaking of the cheesy grin, have you LOOKED in the mirror lately :)
    Grama B.

    ReplyDelete