Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Sounds of Jake :)



So Jake really has a lot of words right now and always seems to surprise us with new ones...he is even saying "please" more often when we ask him. :D But instead of using them he often chooses to babble in his own language for quite some time. I wanted to get a recording of it but every time I get out my camera he stops. So the other day while he was supposed to be going down for a nap, he "talked" for about 25 minutes straight. hehe...I love hearing it and so recorded it so I could have it for a keepsake. Monitor picture does not really show up on the camera but I really just wanted the sound anyway...so you can listen and try to decipher his language. :)


What is really funny about him talking is that he is so darn serious about it...and if you ask him what he said chances are he is going to repeat it in exactly the same way. I love my little boy so much!!!




In other news :) I am scheduled for my c-section a week from tomorrow (Aug 22) and I can hardly wait. Not only am I ready not to be pregnant anymore but I can hardly wait to meet my little AJ and see what he is like. As for Jake....the boy really needs a playmate too. Lately he wants to play with our dog Piper all the time and when he wears her out and she stops playing, Jake starts to cry. Sooooooo sad. So he may not be too happy when we bring AJ home from the hospital, but he will love him when he is a bit older. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a treasure!!! I can still see and hear your dad and Jake sitting on the wall in your backyard "gabbing away."

    Love,
    Grandma and Grandpa L

    Bet you are ready to deliver and see AJ for the first time. We can hardly wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this rate you're going to beat me!!! I would laugh if our kids have the exact same b-day!?

    ReplyDelete