Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jake and AJ at 3 weeks

On Monday our little AJ turned 3 weeks old. :) He is more awake now and really enjoys just taking the world in, spending some quiet time in his little rocker and of course cuddling. We have started to take him places although he seems to sleep through all of them. If the car is involved this kid is out! :) Big brother is still being good with him although we are starting to have to watch him when we have AJ in his little chair on the floor...very close to crazy toddler. :D But we are a happy little family. My mom and dad have been an amazing help and with them leaving tomorrow we will really miss them. Thank you guys so so so so much for all of your help...I really don't know what we would have done without you and I know the boys will miss you a lot.
And now for your pictures.....
Jake's second time cuddling his baby brother.

AJ's first time in the swing...honestly was not too sure about it.

One day a friend came by with two of Jake's friends...Jake had a great time with them!!!

Last weekend my Aunt Kathy got to come and visit us and so she got to meet a very young little AJ. It was a great thrill as she had to wait and meet Jake when he was 3 1/2 months old. Such a fun time!!!

Ahhhh...its love. :)

Our great builder. Jake adores blocks and sometimes has to wear his hard hat when everything is under construction.

AJ wearing his Grandma Peggy's hat. This was originally made for Jake but AJ thinks that he really makes it look good. :D

The boys with Grandma and "Pa"

Awww....sweet cuddles in the car

Taking Jake for some big boy time at the playground...followed by ice cream...he LOVED it!!!

Another cute moment that reminds me that these two are brothers. This is AJ's little rocker and I just saw him asleep like this, arms up...all relaxed. I have a very similar picture of Jake when he was little. In many ways these two little guys are so similar. :)


I love my boys so much and am such a blessed mommy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Loving seeing my boys :) I love the hat on AJ. Hard to pick which one looks cuter in it! I can't believe how much Jake has grown since we saw him last. Guess being a big brother will do that for you! Just a hint...no wonder AJ wasn't sure about the swing; one of his socks was half off. Thats enough to disturb anyone~
    Love to you all, Grama Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you very, very much!!!! Jake has grown so much and is such a wonderful brother. Love how he was always checking up on me when I was tending to AJ.

    Know you will enjoy this time together and will take good care of each other.

    Love, Grandma and Grandpa L

    ReplyDelete