Friday, December 16, 2011

The Boys Preparing for Christmas

Well we have slowly been getting ready for Christmas this year...normally I have a lot more done by now but this year I am enjoying my time with my little AJ and enjoying all the baby cuddles. :) I think its worth it! :) But we are having a blast. Jake LOVES the Christmas tree and enjoys looking at the ornaments...although we do occasionally hear an "Oh no!!!" from the other room and we know he just touched the tree and took an ornament off...a no no. But all in all he is being pretty good. AJ loves the tree too as he will just stare at it, enjoying all the bright lights and colors. I am loving this time with both of my boys and enjoying getting ready for Christmas with them. Even had Jake help me set up the nativity this year which was very special and fun. He has a veggie tale nativity too that Ryan found for him at a garage sale some months back and he LOVES it. Although he does not seem to like Mary and Joseph in the stable with Baby Jesus...so we are still working on teaching him the wonderful story. :) But you probably want to see the pictures :).....enjoy!!!
Little Reindeer baby is getting excited :)


A picture that makes a momma happy. Jake having fun coloring and AJ happily asleep in his swing.

Jake and Daddy adding new stickers to his Cars sticker book. :)

Jake checking out his Christmas tree :)

Jake trying to look innocent

My adorable little AJ sleeping just like his brother did

Our Christmas tree topper....but does it really surprise anyone??? :D

Busted...AJ playing with one of Jake's toys

A wonderful time of my boys hanging out together

We like to start them early at reading in the Brown house. :)

AJ is also like his brother in that he loves to cuddle with his spit up cloths

My Cuddle Boys

AJ's very first Christmas Tree

...I think he likes it! :)


I hope you all are also having a great time with your families while staying warm and well. Talk to you soon!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. As always, awesome job with the pics. Makes our Christmas complete!!!

    Love, Grandma and Grandpa L

    ReplyDelete