Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Wonderful Boys!!!!

Sorry it has been so long since I last posted....we have been keeping ourselves pretty busy. But in the time a lot has happened. :)
Jake was in a Wedding as a ring bearer in mid Feb and he did a great job. Although Ryan did have to walk down the aisle with him and the flower girl, but other than that he did great...smiled for pictures, stayed at the front of the church for half of the ceremony and even waited to completely eat it (fall) until he was at the end of the aisle coming back. hehe...my poor boy. But it was a lot for him and we were very proud of him. And my big boy is going to be 3 this Saturday...how is that possible. But he is such a big boy now, being a big help around the house, understanding what we ask of him, loving on his brother all the time and his verbal has even come a long way lately. We are so proud of him and are loving watching him grow up.
AJ turned 6 months on Feb 22 and he is really maturing too. He is always babbling and often talks so loudly that people can not hear me during a phone call. He is doing really well in his quest to sit on his own and is really close. He loves to grab onto things and is already really good with his hands. AJ is an amazingly good and happy baby and is just too darn cute,
And the boys absolutely love each other, often laughing together and playing together in any way they can. The other day in the car I heard AJ giggle and when I looked in the backseat I saw Jake holding his hand and smiling at his little brother....my momma heart just melted. I am loving watching my boys grow up together.

Well enough of this...onto the pictures :)
AJ got this sock monkey toy from his aunt B and he LOVES it!!!

AJ just hanging out :)

How cute is it to see both boys adorably asleep? :)

Jake LOVES to color right now...and as you can see, he uses the most out of every page he can

Happy AJ as the boys both play with the exersaucer....Jake still really enjoys baby toys hehe

AJ chewing on a toy...his favorite pastime

I'm going to roll...I'm going to roll......

I Did It!!!!!!!

The boys playing together on the Cars mat that their Aunt B gave Jake...its quite a hit

Jake teaching AJ how to build a tower

Lately we have been having people to do some jobs around the house and Jake really loves to help...here holding "Turner" and working along with them

The boys and the playmat...I guess you never grow out of the thing

A time I was trying to get some pics of AJ...but Jake had to be involved too

....and working to steel my attention :) He now knows that "cheese" means smile f0r the picture :)

I love my boys.

I hope you enjoyed the update and I will give you more as soon as I can :) Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't our grandsons the cutest boys ever!!! Can't wait to see you!!! Love you all lots!!!
    Grandma and Grandpa L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake looks like his Grandma Peggy in the one where they are laying under the play gym! Funny how that works out! :-)

    Can't wait to see Jake again and meet AJ soon!!

    ReplyDelete