Friday, July 12, 2013

Family Fun

We have been having a great time so far this summer doing all sorts of stuff, and trying to stay cool.  :)  We have such crazy and silly boys that we are always very entertained at our house.  They truly are boys and they now enjoy to wrestle each other to the ground...I thought I had a few more years before that started.  :)  So wonderful to see our two little boys grow up and build a great relationship together.  They really do adore each other and when one is gone the other is a lost little soul.  :)  I now have 3 weeks of work left until I get to stay home with these guys and I can hardly wait.  They are just so much fun to be with and I am a very lucky mommy to get this opportunity.  :)
On this afternoon I was playing on my laptop and Jake decided that he needed to do the same.  He is just now realizing that this toy actually has games on it.  :)  Before now he just liked hitting buttons and hearing the music.
My crazy boys :) 
 They love to play in Big Brother's room...guess that is where the cool toys are...and of course the big boy bed.  :)

 I love my boys
 My two little Super Heroes.  Jake got these toys for his Birthday where you snap them to a t-shirt and then you can push on them to make all sorts of noises.  Here Jake is Captain America and AJ is Iron Man.  They LOVE these things.  :)
 These pictures are not the best quality but at least you can see them.  Jake had his end of the year AWANA ceremony after we got back from Texas and he was super excited as he already missed it.  We sat towards the back as we had AJ but AJ was super excited and was clapping for everyone and yelling "Yey" and waving his arms around.  Yeah, there is a reason we sat at the back and have grainy pictures.  hehe  Jake is in the black t-shirt, 3rd from the left.
 Of course when Jake found us he yelled "Hi AJ" which just made AJ more excited.  lol
 Jake and his buddy Caleb showing off their certificates.
 Movie Night!!! :)  My boys always love Wednesday nights when Ryan has basketball at church because I let them have a movie night and pick out whatever they want.  This particular night was Ratatouille, one of their favorites.  :)  So cute hanging out together on the couch.
 One of Jake's favorite things to do lately is bake, so on this afternoon we made some snicker doodles.  They turned out very well and Jake was very proud.  :)
 Jake and AJ also LOVE to color...pretty much an every day activity.  We got them some BIG coloring books at Wal-Mart (Jake has his new favorite Ninja Turtles and AJ has Superman or "man" as he calls almost every super hero) and they found that coloring them on the floor worked the best.  :)
My little goof-ball.  Jake loves to dress up as super heroes and also loves to get his picture taken.  He is always quick to pick a pose.  He really is my little ham.
Snack time!!!
I never seem to learn that if I am eating something tasty and AJ likes it...I will lose it quickly.  :)  The other night we had Basil Pesto Tilapia (delicious by the way...Costco) and he quickly discovered that he loved it and went on to eat half of my dinner.  Maybe his picky eating phase will not last as long as his brother's.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment