Friday, February 28, 2014

Fun Winter Days

We have been having a lot of fun these winter months just hanging out.  The weather has not been terrible but there have been a few bugs running through our family.  But we have been having a lot of fun being together.  Or as AJ would say these days, "it is totally AWESOME!!!"  The boys are both getting so big, I wish we could slow down time.  Jake is loving being a big boy with school, getting to go and play at friend's houses, and even taking care of his brother.  AJ is my little independent one and wants to learn how to do everything himself.  "I do it myself" is something we hear a lot from him.  The boys make us laugh and its so much fun watching them do things together and on their own.  Ryan and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary a week ago today and it just reminded me how blessed we have been over those years.  We have had quite the adventure and I cannot wait to see where God leads us next.  As far as our day, we had a great evening.  Ryan had to work but then a friend offered to watch our boys so we could go out.  So we had a nice Anniversary dinner at a local restaurant called Ted's and they had wonderful Mexican food.  We really enjoyed some us time and just talking.  Well, now onto showing some of our blessed life.  :)
The boys "resting"
I had to get a picture of AJ in this sweater.  This sweater was made by Grandma Peg for Jake and now AJ gets to wear it.  It is super cute and really warm :)  As for the sock....well AJ went through a phase where he LOVED sock puppets and constantly had to be playing with one.  :D
Just an normal lunch for the boys.  :)  They both love taquitos...as well as chicken nuggets, PB&J (or honey), grilled cheese and fruit...always fruit.  :)
My sweet little AJ (we were waiting in the car in the line at school to pick up his big brother)
If I have ever been talking to you and said "sorry I have to go and get ____ out of the fridge," you see what I mean. 
Been a long time since I got a bath pic.  Figured I could get one more safe one before they are too big :)
Just eating a hamburger...
...well a really stretchy chewy one.  :)  The boys loved these gummy burgers
AJ getting some playground time on a day when Jake was at a friend's house
We had a great time at this playground down the street
And this was a big day for Jake...he got his very first big boy bike!!!
Taking it out for a spin :)
A very excited and proud big boy!
AJ was starting to feel a little left out, even with his new helmet..
So we got out his tricycle :)
Boys on the move...
"Look out world, here I come!!!"  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment