Saturday, February 7, 2015

More Christmas Break Fun

After my parents left we still had a good chunk of Christmas break left and we had a great time just being lazy around the house and enjoying some family time.  We even had our good friends the Starrs come down to hang out with us one day.  So we really had a great time.  Love having this time with all of us as school and work always come back to quickly.
Sweet reading time, a new Pete the Cat book of course :)
One last picture in Jake's rocket before it went to recycling..it had lasted since the move
Fun day at Unpluggits with friends
AJ chose to paint a train piggy bank
Jake painted a wooden airplane
We all had a great time with our friends.
AJ with his camo train...kinds blends with the table :)
AJ in his favorite activity there...playing air hockey with his buddy Abigail :)
Our artist.  :)
Jake also loved playing with their puppet show stuff
For my birthday I got this most treasured gift from my boys (and their daddy of course).  My very own hand prints of the boys :D
AJ had fun helping me taking down the tree...and playing with the lights.
AJ did great at his first dentist appointment!  Model patient!
I love how close my boys are.  :D  Even when I go to help out in Jake's classroom Jake will take him around and introduce his brother to all his friends.  He is kinda becoming the class mascot :)


No comments:

Post a Comment