Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm 3 months old :)

Hi everyone, Mommy let me write the blog this time because I am now a very old and mature 3 months old. :D So here are some pictures of me from this week.

I have now picked out my favorite toy, its a little baseball teddy bear with soft blue material connected to it. It is almost just like my favorite spit up cloths but Mommy and Daddy seem to prefer me playing with this instead. Although mommy is a bit unhappy that is says Dodgers on the front...but whatcha gonna do.

And here I am trying to escape from my play mat. Mommy was sitting next to me reading a book and I decided that I would rather be closer to her, so I used my legs (which are getting pretty strong) to push myself closer to her.

Now this is something that I really don't understand. Mommy and Daddy measured me last week and found that I have really grown...I was almost 28" long. But there was something about my current car seat only fitting me until 32" and them wanting to be ready for me when I am bigger since I am growing so fast. So we went out and I tried on car seats for big boys...they seemed happy with this one but as you can see I am not as sure about it.

Here is me relaxing in my swing. I love my swing. (yawn) Makes me sleepy just thinking about it)
this blog has been translated by my Mommy who knows what every Ah-Ga means :D

4 comments:

  1. He is certainly growing into a cute little man. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy he's so handsome! I love the picture of him scooting off of the mat. Are we going to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a big boy! I haven't measured Kadence in a while--I'll let you know. It's hard to believe 3 months is when I (and normal people) have to go back to work after maternity leave. Is it weird thinking your leave is half over?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday big boy! You sure are growing up! I'm sorry you weren't too excited about your big boy seat...but your daddy never liked change either. I can't wait to see you.
    Love, Grandma Peggy

    ReplyDelete