Thursday, June 4, 2009

11 weeks

You know, I really should call this blog "The Chronicles of Jake" with all the entries about him. hehe Ah, but I know that is what you want to hear about anyway. But here he is, my little man at a little over 11 weeks old. The time is just going so fast and I am loving watching him. Jake loves to move all around even though it is causing him to loose a lot of his baby hair (as he is moving his head all around while lying or leaning on things) and making diaper changes a lot harder. But it is so fun. Here are some pics of him this week with the stories behind them.

In the last few weeks I have been trying to at least get Jake used to taking a nap around the same time every day (even though he sleeps at other times on his own) and so I put him in the swing and he can be out anywhere from one to three hours. Here is him completely zonked in his swing.
Sadly Ryan hurt his back this week and so spent a couple of days resting it so he could get back to his life. Little Jake really enjoyed spending time with his daddy these days and quite often gave me a dirty look when I would take him away.
Everyone must think I have Jake living on his activity mat with all the pictures taken here...but he really does love it and creates some great photo ops. :) Isn't he cute!?!

A friend gave me this onesie and I thought it was quite cute...although Jake obviously does not agree with it as he spit up on it less than a minute after I put it on him. hehe

This is actually my view of Jake right now as I am writing this. He is so cute playing with his toys...I love to watch him.
OK I need to go now as Jake is looking at me with his "come play with me mommy" eyes. :D




3 comments:

  1. We have a balding boy??? Oh dear, he should grow a goatee like his daddy...to make up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although after looking at the pictures again, I realize he'd need a full beard to look like his daddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable baby!!!!! You're going to be just like your mommy---lose your baby hair and then grow a thick head of hair. Bet you'll be blonde too.

    Love,
    Grandma and Grandpa L

    ReplyDelete