Thursday, May 28, 2009

One more pic for today

Ok so I know I just put in an entry just hours ago but I have been getting too many Dodger comments. :P I have got to be more careful watching what Jake is wearing when I take pictures. So here for my own happiness is a picture of Jake from yesterday in a Giants outfit. :D Ahhh...I feel better now. hehe Oh and in answer to a friend's question. Jake has been wearing 3 month clothes but I just got the 6 month clothes out this week because he was starting to grow out of his onesies...they were not long enough all of a sudden.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, did you HAVE to put that picture on? You're going to scar the boy for life!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't all you guys out there think Jake looks so much better in Giants colors than the ugly Dodger Blue!!!!!

    Go Giants!!!! You look adorable Jake!

    Love,
    Grandma and Grandpa L

    ReplyDelete