Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jakey's Dedication and Carrots!!!

Well thanks to our wonderful friend Christy and my parents I have some pictures of Jake's dedication to show everyone...and some other fun pics :)

Here is Jake all dressed up in his "little man suit" Doesn't he look charming? :)
Here is Jake during his dedication with Pastor Leroy. I was so happy that he was good during the entire thing and mostly just looked at everyone with a blank stare...better than crying. :) But here he looks pretty happy looking out at the entire congregation.
Nice picture of Ryan, Jake and I along with both of his sets of grandparents.

And here we have it...Jake's first carrots. He seems to like them although he has had them two mornings now and both times he has the expression of "what the heck are you putting in my mouth," when we first give them to him. Here is that look the first bite he ever had of carrots.
But then he seems to decide that he likes them as both times he ate half of a container, sure it is not a big container but I still think that is a great achievement. Here is him sticking out his carrot tongue at his daddy...not sure if this is before or after he spit a whole mouthful at me. hehe
Carrots...yum
And this is just a cute picture in my opinion. I was asking Ryan to take some pictures of Jake and me since most of the time I am the one taking a bunch of pictures...I just cannot help myself. And so I am thrilled with this one.

3 comments:

  1. It was so wonderful to be with you, Ryan, Bethany and Ryan's parents for Jake's very special day----his dedication to our Lord, Jesus.

    Also think our little grandson is such a trooper. He goes along with everything.

    Love the pic of you and Jake, Sandy. It's the best!!!!

    Love, Grandma and Grandpa L

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is just too cute!! what a happy kid! and i agree, i love that picture of the two of you! (i've also noticed how there aren't very many pictures or much video tape of me with our kids. they'll grow up some day and say, "hey, where was mom?")

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i'm having trouble getting my profile to show up, so in case you were wondering what "kristen" that last comment was from, this is kristen borland. :)

    ReplyDelete