Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My boy, the noisy one

OK, so this is my first video attempt...so if it does not work I apologize and will work on figuring it out. :) But I thought this one would be a cute one to start with.

We have been telling people that Jake has figured out how to squeal and he really enjoys his new "musical" talent. It is really quite cute and funny. So on this particular day I was listening to it over and over and hoped that I could video it with my camera. So here is what I got. Kinda funny because he suddenly realizes that he is being watched. Just ignore the dork behind the camera that is trying to get him to smile afterward. :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I think he's a soprano :) Maybe he can help mommy hit the high notes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the squeals. And I see dimples...love that! Hope to someday meet this little guy. Oh, and see you and Ryan, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to listen to this every day so that I can hear my grandson. It's almost like he is in the room with me. Good job, Sandy, and thank you so much!!!!

    Love,
    Grandma L

    Grandpa is really stoked about this too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete