Saturday, September 19, 2009

Jake at 6 Months

Hello world, its me again....Jake!!! Since I am 6 months old Mommy let me do the blog again...and I am so much more grown up than last time. Mommy and Daddy took me to the doctor yesterday for my 6 month appointment and they said that I am now 30" long and 22lbs 13 oz...I am still growing an inch a month. I'm a big boy now! :) Here are some pictures of me that were taken in the last couple of weeks.

Here I am all ready to go to bed (look up). Mommy and Daddy originally got this for me to wear on my one year birthday...guess they will have to get me something else. hehe...but it does get me a lot of kisses. And if you look down you can see me in my camo...or can you??? I am stealth baby.
Here I am trying to figure out how to shoot a basketball...I had managed to pick it up on my own but now I don't know what to do with it.
And here I am with my good friend Stevie, our moms had just taken us to Costco with them and it kinda wore us out.
Ahhhh.my favorite toy...I love chewing on my toys and these days I spend a lot of time doing it.
This is a picture of me and my daddy on my first football Sunday...he was trying to explain the game to me but I was having too much fun playing.
And here is me...aren't I cute?!? But while Mommy was taking this I suddenly wondered what that black thing was that was flashing at me.......
here I am trying to investigate.
And my play mat...the kids at the church nursery and day care try and tell me that these are not cool anymore once you can sit up...but I still love mine. And mommy lets me sit next to it sometimes so I can look at the toys from another angle which is a lot of fun.
Hehe...the other day Mommy was playing with me and we were rolling over, but this time I grabbed my blanket as I turned over. Next thing I know...I am a burrito.
But I am loving being a big 6 month old. I now get to eat fruit and white meat. Not sure what all that means but they tell me I will like it. Although I did try applesauce for the first time today and to be honest, I like my squish (squash) better. Maybe I am just a veggie and cereal boy. But I am excited to keep trying things. Well I should go now because sitting still this long is making me wiggly and my toys are getting bored. Bye bye.
This blog has been translated by my mommy who knows what all my aaaaggaaaas and bbbggggoooooooos mean.

1 comment:

  1. What can I say? Very nice to see how big you are growing, Jake. Thanks for the update and the fun pics of you with your toys. Oh, and you'll catch on to football...your daddy knows all about it and will help you figure it out - once you stop playing during the games. And don't listen to those other kids. YOU are a cool kid. Say hi to your mommy and daddy for me.

    ReplyDelete