Saturday, September 26, 2009

Giggle Boy

Our boy absolutely loves his high chair, we learned early that if we tried to take him out of it as soon as he was done eating he would try and pull the tray back. So now we let him play there for a little bit with a toy that sticks onto the tray. On this particular day he was having a really good time while playing and I was finally able to catch a few of his giggles. He is such a cute giggler and often will get into giggle fits and all you have to do is look at him and he will giggle again...until the camera comes out.

As for this last week, we had a good week. We are learning how to feed Jake solids three times a day and still get him the milk he needs and he seems to be pretty happy. He started to get used to applesauce and has now tried prunes (too many apples...hehehe) and seems to really like those. So we are doing well. And we also learned this week that to get the little guy to settle down in his crib for an afternoon nap (we have been having problems since he started sleeping long nights) all we have to do is put on some music. The last two days he has been sung to sleep by the Lion King soundtrack. I love Disney. :) But here are some pictures from this week:

Jake and Daddy having some boy time in the morning.
My little man with his Lamy..I bought him this while he was still in my tummy and had it in his stocking last Christmas. While I was pregnant I could hardly wait to meet him and let him play with it. :) Fun to see.
Recently I added this overhead portion of his exercauser and he absolutely loves it. He is getting so good at grabbing toys now...and anything else he can get his hands on. He desperately wants our phones and remote controls now.

And I got a picture of it!!! About a month ago Jake started to figure out how to get his pacy in his mouth. We would look at him and suddenly it was in his mouth. He has just started to get much better at it...although it is not always put in straight. :)

And the bear book. Jake's GG and Great Aunt Kathy gave him this book when he was about 3 months old and he absolutely loves it. It it the hardest book to read to him though because he always wants to play with it himself. :)

This picture is in honor of Jake's Great Grandma Mary...she is a great Raider's fan.

Have a great week everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE little giggles. Cute pictures of Jake. And when I looked at him with Ryan, I noticed their cheeks - Jake has Ryan's cheeks. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it...I'm on my way down this very minute :) I just need to hug that little giggler! Great pictures and the video is the best.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, I'm sure glad to be home so I can post a comment!!!! Jake you have the best giggle!!!! It makes Grandma and Grandpa smile big time when we hear you.

    Love to you and mom and dad,

    Grandma and Grandpa L

    ReplyDelete