Wednesday, December 16, 2009

9 month old Jake

Hey look at me...for once I am a day early in the big turn of the month blog. :) Tomorrow Jake is going to be 9 months old...I just cannot believe it. I have the most wonderful, loving, silly cuddly, smart, affectionate, goofy,etc,etc,etc...son. I love this little boy so much and cannot believe how blessed we are that God chose us to raise such a wonderful child of his. At this almost 9 month mark Jake can now clap (although not on command), rock back and forth on his hands and knees and pretty much get where he wants to go by rolling, turning on his belly and going backwards. And he is already starting to get into things...we are now in trouble. :) But here are some new pictures of our little Jakey Bear.
Wearing Daddy's hat as we got out the Christmas stuff.
Ahhh, the adorable men in my life...I love them both so much.
My silly boy has a little play area and he somehow got himself almost completely underneath the coffee table...he does not seem too worried though. :)
I had to get some sort of before and after shot of this. This is Jake's little play area that we set up for him. All nice and together and there for him to tear apart...
And here is is a picture after hurricane Jake. :) hehe, he really does have a fun time..and that is what it is there for.
Jake's first Christmas tree...he really does not understand the whole tree in the house thing. But here he is with Daddy checking out the decorated tree for the first time.
Happy Boys
"wow...where can I put this one?"
Jake found his books all on his own on this particular night...and had no problem getting them out to find one he wanted. A new "Bob the Builder" book.

And for your viewing pleasure here is a little video of Jake "rocking." Its not a great one but sometimes its hard to catch him doing things and get a good video. Of course since I took this he does it a lot more. :)
I hope everyone is having a great week and looking forward to Christmas next week!!! :D

1 comment: