Monday, January 4, 2010

Jakey's First Christmas Part 1

Well sorry for the long absence everyone but we were all so busy enjoying Christmas and all of our visits that I was not able to download pictures until now. And we took so many that I am going to have to put them into 3 blogs. So enjoy this as the first installment...Christmas morning. :) We enjoyed sharing Christmas this year with Ryan's family at our house which was a ton of fun and all new to our little boy. He was not sure what all was going on but he seemed to have a good time. Any time with that much paper, bows and boxes is a dream come true to this little boy! So here are some pictures to start you off:
"Wake up Grandma and Grandpa...its my first Christmas!!!"
"Aunt B, Aunt B...lets go already!!!"
Jake really enjoyed his stocking and checking out the new little toys, books and goodies (puffs of course) that were hidden inside. And no he is not eating a large puff...but chewing on his new little airplane..hehe.
"My first Christmas toy...I am so excited!!!"
First Christmas Toy picture with mommy (where you can actually see what it is).
Oh wow, a new Dodger hat...since Jake outgrew his first one at about 4 months old.
Hmmmm...this toy looks very interesting.
Now what does this button do if I push it?
Yey, a truck!!! Jake loves trucks.
Some cuddle time surfing the net with his Aunt B.
Stay tuned for the next installment which will include Christmas fun at the Loretz's.

1 comment:

  1. GO LA!!! GO LA!!! Fun pics. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures on our trip to OR! What a failure I am. Looks like a fun time with the grandparents and Auntie B. Fun stuff. hugs

    ReplyDelete