Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Part 1

Well I really apologize for the lack of pictures lately. We are having some computer issues and as many times as I have tried I could not load any pictures. But I found if I load them one at a time they are coming through for now. So who knows how many I will get on but hey they are some for you to enjoy. :D

But a couple weeks before Halloween we took Jake to our local pumpkin patch and he had a blast. He had been there last year too but was not nearly as interested...I think he would have stayed there all day if we let him. :) He touched every pumpkin in the patch and tried to move about a third of them...and the funny thing is that I do not know if I am exaggerating. :D
We have arrived and Jake can hardly wait to get in :D
Walking with his "dada" into the pumpkin patch
Trying to lift a pumpkin that is a little too big for him. :D
They have a little petting zoo there and as you can see he really liked it. His favorite by far were the chickens. :D

Trying to lift yet another pumpkin. :D

OK, going to try and publish this and then put on more pictures a few at a time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment