Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Random Catch Up Pictures

Well as I promised I had some old pictures that I needed to catch everyone up on...so here they are. :D Yes they start after New Years and go until a couple weeks ago...but better late than never right? :) Jake's first time in the snow...in our very own backyard. Huge thanks to our friend Kimberly for letting us borrow this snow suit. :D
Hmmm...is this going to be his first snowball fight? :)
Getting a little more confident about walking in the stuff.
Ooppps. :D
Momma and Jakey Bear...can you tell he is really not sure about all this? hehe
The boys
Post snow hairdo...lol...cracks me up. :)
I absolutely love this picture. I took this a few weeks ago and so it is pretty new...but he is just so darned cute...and has an adorable smile.
My little helper. Every time I get the swiffer out he wants to do it. So when I am done I take out a couple lengths and let him finish up. :D
Jake LOVES this car. Ryan found it for like $5 at a garage sale and its Jake's favorite outdoor toy. Especially when he gets pushed at high speeds. :)
Getting to be a big boy and eat at the counter with his Aunt Steph while she was here.
OK, so isn't my little GQ boy adorable? We had him all dressed up for 2 year portraits...too bad he WOULD NOT allow pictures to be taken. Maybe we are just at that age for now. Time will tell.


Well now you are all caught up...now that I have a working computer I will try and be better about pictures. Especially with a new little one that will be joining us in August. :)

2 comments:

  1. About time you went public on the blog! My mom was wondering why you haven't been posting--I told her you are pregnant. She's excited. Now I need belly pics! Please tell me you're showing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics!!!

    Yes, Melissa, I can definitely say that Sandy has a little tummy. It seems to pop out faster after the first time around. She looks beautiful, though, and Praise the Lord she isn't on the diabetic diet so far this time. Hello to your mom. Bet she's loving being a Grandma for two and I feel the same way.

    Jake, hope that thumb is getting better.

    Love,
    Grandma and Grandpa L

    ReplyDelete