Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Boys at 7 Weeks and Pumpkin Patch!!!

The last week has been such a fun time. AJ is getting so much more aware of what is around him, is starting to smile more (adorable) and enjoys sitting in his bouncy chair and rocker. Will even sit there long enough for me to shower and get ready which is a miracle. :) We also took the boys to the pumpkin patch which honestly I have been looking forward to all year as Jake loves the place. He of course had a blast, although I don't know how impressed AJ was...he slept through most of it. :)
My Major Hunk...well one of three of course :)

I love this picture of AJ and his grandpa that we got right before we left SLO.

The Brown Boys...and yes AJ is the one with the remote...impressive for his size and age :)

Jake was having a blast playing with his "Pi" (Piper)

Yep this is AJ not Jake...they can sometimes look so much alike at this age. :) But this was his first time on Jake's beloved play mat.

My new favorite picture :)

Working out at the baby gym :)

The Pumpkin Patch!!!! We are so lucky to have an awesome pumpkin patch right here in Rosamond that has a petting zoo along with all the wonderful pumpkins. After Jake's last trip to the petting zoo he was quite brave. Here he is feeding a goat.

And the donkey...although Jake first thought he was a cow he quickly found this to be his favorite animal. :)

And I think the donkey liked him too. hehe

AJ having pumpkin dreams...must be happy ones.

Jake of course had to check out a few pumpkins before finding his favorite

...which he did and was very excited as you can see

I love that he is starting to pose more for pictures...so cute

I really think we could have stayed there all day

Jake liked this one

So fun because I have a picture of Jake like this too...in his stroller with his very first pumpkin (the place gives a little one to kids for their first Halloween). AJ is not too impressed as he is quite a bit younger than Jake was for his first Pumpkin patch trip but Jake is now taking really good care of the pumpkin for him. :) Now I can hardly wait to go next year and see both boys exploring the place. :)

1 comment:

  1. Jake and AJ are the cutest boys ever!!! I'm not prejudiced a bit, am I? Can't wait to see all of you and hold my grandsons once again.

    Love these pics!!!

    Grandma L

    ReplyDelete