Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trip to Grandparents and GGs

Well last week we took a trip to my parents house to let them show off their newest grandson, have some fun adventures for Jake, and also introduce my Grandma to her great grandson. It was a fast but really fun trip and we have some great pictures to share it. :)
First I just thought this was funny...Jake with a skinned chin wearing a hard hat...he should have had it on when he took a header into our furniture. :(

My mom and AJ

While we were there we decided to take a trip to the Train Museum in Old Town Sacramento...Jake LOVED it. I cannot tell you how many times we heard the word "train" in that 2 hour span. :)

Cool big train...although Jake really liked the phones best :)

Jake was going crazy running from one display to the next

AJ seemed to enjoy himself as well. :) Future train lover?

And the best part was the Thomas the Train area with 4 train tables...we were there for about an hour. :)

This boy is serious about his trains

Hanging out on Grandma and Grandpa's boat

Grandpa and AJ cuddling time

Ahhhh and my Grandma got to meet and hold AJ for the first time...needless to say she was pretty happy :)



The two are checking each other out. :)

GG and her Great Grandsons

Ahhhh cute cuddles

So hard to get family pictures with a 2 year old :) But a great one with the Grandparents and GG

4 Generations


Well this is Ryan's last couple of days before he goes back to work on Monday. We had such a great time it really felt like a nice long family vacation. We did so many fun things and got to have a lot of adventures for Jake which was awesome. AJ is growing so fast and we are so happy that Ryan got to stay home these 6 weeks and really get to know him and love on him. Sad its over but I will always have fond memories of this time. I love my family!!! Thank you Ry for taking the time, taking care of me and being such a great Dada to our boys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment