Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween!!!

This was a very special Halloween this year. For one we had our little 10 week old Austin Jonah there to take it all in, and then we had Jake who really was old enough to appreciate it more this year. So we had a really really good time. But first some fun pictures of the boys leading up to the spooky day. :)
My cute little AJ...sometimes he has so much energy and enjoys moving around as best he can.

This picture makes me laugh. They had both just woken up and I took them downstairs...Jake asked for cartoons and so I set AJ down in the crook of the couch to turn on the tv...this was them waiting...they both look a bit bored. :)

At 10 weeks you can already tell that AJ adores his big brother

Do I get credit for giving my child tummy time when he always just falls asleep? hehe Although you can see here that he has also adopted the butt up position like his brother always did. :)

And here we are at Halloween. Jake was an alligator this year and I think he was quite adorable. We took the kids to the Harvest festival at our church but first we took Jake to see our neighbors...he discovered that if he said "treat" ( we could get him to say trick, or, and treat separately but not together this year...so we settled for treat? and then thank you or "tyou" as Jake says it) they would give you candy...he was pretty stoked as you can see. :)

On the way to the Harvest Festival...the boy was pretty excited.

And my little AJ got to dress up as well. He was a football this year. :) But as I told all our friends...he was nice and warm...and darn cute too.

My little Gator going "Trunk or Treating" (at our church people bring their cars and decorate the backs to hand candy out of in the parking lot...its really fun)

I think AJ was having fun too

Jake did pretty well (especially since Momma and Dadda were trying to limit his candy intake)

My tired boys at the end of the night. :)

At home Jake and his Dada HAD to explore his stash...Jake loved it

I think he likes this one!!! :)


So it was a really great Halloween and we had so much fun with our boys thanks also to our awesome church. Hope you all had a fun one too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment