Monday, November 14, 2011

Jake and AJ at 12 weeks

My Adorable Boys
Not sure why the font is stuck like it is above...but hey we will just go with it. :) Well AJ is now 12 weeks old which is getting darn close to being 3 months old. I cannot believe it. But our time is so wonderful. He is such a wonderful little guy and we are loving watching him bond with his brother. Jake is already getting really protective...looking out for him if another kid takes his blanket or toy. Its kinda cute. AJ now giggles occasionally which is just the cutest thing. And I love hearing Jake try and pronounce "AJ" or "Brother"...too cute. But here are some wonderful pictures of our boys...sorry for the delay but hopefully this makes up for it. :)

Jake is constantly asking to hold his brother which I love and every time we let him he gets this huge grin on his face.

The boys "eating breakfast" together at the table...ok AJ is just digesting his :)

And I know this is a terrible picture but it also makes me laugh. While Jake most often gets in trouble around his brother by pulling the pacy out of AJ's mouth he also likes him to have it...just not too gentle about putting it back in.

I think Jake is explaining a cartoon to his brother here

Doesn't Jake look happy? :) Sometimes Jake will ask for AJ to sit next to him on the couch...too cute.

Can't you almost hear what Jake is thinking? "Mooooooooommm, AJ is leaning on me"

Another attempt at tummy time...how are we supposed to get credit for giving the boy tummy time when he keeps falling asleep?!?! He is even grinning in his sleep over this. :)

Brotherly Love

I love my boys

Hehe...we have such a good dog. Here Jake had just put a container on her head and she was willing to leave it there. Jake adores his "Pi" (her name is Piper)

My boy is getting so grown up!!!

AJ just enjoying life

Funny how he loves sitting wedged between the cushions of the couch...Jake did too.


But those are my wonderful loving boys. Hope you are all having a great week and enjoying the change to cooler weather. Love from the Brown family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment