Wednesday, November 23, 2011

AJ is 3 Months Old!!!

Can you believe it??? I sure can't. Yesterday my younger baby boy (yes I still call Jake my baby boy...I can't help it :) turned 3 months old. It is just so amazing how fast the time goes by. But he is doing so well...as you will soon see he is getting much better at his tummy time...right before he falls asleep that is. :) He loves to play as he kicks his feet, waves his arms, laughs and talks...it is the cutest thing...I will try and get a video up after this. But I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.
My guys :)

Hehe...this was the first time that I put AJ down for tummy time and he really did well...popped his head right up and kept it there for a couple minutes...he seems as surprised as I was here :)

Jake playing with his brother on the play mat

Here he was just being too darn cute...so I got a few pictures

He found me :)

My happy little AJ...Happy 3 months little Squidly (yes this nickname still comes out once in a while...sorry Meliss)

No comments:

Post a Comment