Monday, January 9, 2012

2nd Christmas and Grandma's 90 Birthday

This past weekend we celebrated Christmas with my side of the family. We had a wonderful time with my parents, aunts and Grandma. And they loved seeing our growing boys and visa versa. So let me just share the weekend with you in pictures. :)
Jake anxiously waiting for them to arrive

My mom got to feed AJ some rice cereal. He is getting a little better at eating it now but is still a big mess. :) I think of him eating like a kitten because when we put the spoon in his mouth he quickly licks it off. :)

AJ snoozing with my Dad :)

Such a cute little sleeper

To bad my son is not relaxed

AJ hanging out with my Aunt Kathy and Amy

This was also the first time that my Aunt Joanie met AJ which was a lot of fun...

...and they seemed to get along real well. :)

Ahhhh...cuddles with GG

When it came time to exchange Christmas Jake helped by passing out the presents. I really enjoyed watching this because that was my job when I was little. So fun to pass that onto my son.

Jake and my dad celebrating the traditional gift that My aunt Joanie gave him - - - M&Ms

Model Santa Pose

Cuddles with Grandma

AJ really seemed to enjoy this reindeer

Piper got a really cool treat that looked like an Italian pastry...and Jake was only too happy to give it to her. :D

Jake was of course hamming it up the entire time and I think made the night even more entertaining for all. :)

Santa Piper

So much love for one little guy...getting attention from Aunt Kathy, Joanie and GG

Ahhh...happily snoozing with his Great Aunt Joanie

This boy got fully covered in Christmas lol

This was onto my Grandma's Birthday celebration for her 90th Birthday. We all went to Embassy Suites for dinner and then the rest of my family stayed there overnight. But we had a bit of a late dinner and so Ryan and I caved and let Jake watch a video during dinner so we could enjoy the celebration. Here is Jake enjoying his video and sharing it with his Grandma.

Our whole family...a good looking bunch :)

GG showing her cake off to Jake

And Jake helping himself to it...for the record neither Ryan and I were present for this. Grandpa and GG were giving him a bit of spoiling.


We had such a wonderful weekend and it was so fun to celebrate Christmas and a huge birthday together. So much fun to see the boys interact with all of their family and make such wonderful memories together. Hope that you all were able to make such memories as well. Until next time :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the memories you guys!!! We loved our time with you.

    Love,
    Grandma and Grandpa L

    ReplyDelete