Monday, January 23, 2012

Catching Up

Sorry everyone, I have been having so much fun being home with my boys that I have been bad about my blog entries. But this really has been a wonderful time. I will put a new blog entry on soon as AJ just turned the big 5 Month mark yesterday :), but for now I wanted to catch up on some pictures that were taken before my family came to celebrate Christmas a couple of weeks ago. So enjoy the pictures!!! :)
The exersaucer!!! Jake LOVED this thing and now AJ is enjoying it. He still needs some blankets stuffed in with him and he gets tired after a bit...but he really enjoys it.

An excited boy!!!

They always say that kids have more fun with the box.... :D

AJ having a blast on his playmat

Jake loves his new train and we often find him setting up a new track anywhere in the house :)

AJ loves the camera :D

I love this...Jake was being super quiet in the front room and when I checked on him he was happily playing with his nativity set. Makes a momma happy. :)

These brothers really love each other

This was one of those rare moments where both boys were sleeping at the same time (Jake is really working on giving up naps)...so I had to get pictures...and Jake was just so silly falling asleep with his hat on.

Too cute

And Jake on his rocking horse. Funny because this was a gift to him before he was born...but for so long he was scared of it. Fun to see him finally enjoying it and riding his horsey. :)


Well I am off now to feed AJ and give Jakey a bath but hopefully I will return to you soon with updates and pictures. Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. As always, love the pics!!!

    Know you will miss being home all the time, Sandy, and the boys will miss you but you are blessed with Miss Linda!!! They'll both love hanging out at her house for a little while and then they'll love greeting you at the door when you come to pick them up.

    Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete