Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter Weekend

For Easter this year we travelled to my parents house and had an amazing time. Jake enjoyed two fun trips to the park, got to have his first Easter egg hunt, the boys went on a boat ride with us (AJ's first and the first one for Jake that he actually remembers), and we spent some of Easter with my Grandma. It was an awesome weekend and we got tons of great pictures that I just now got to sharing....sorry we started potty training Jake and that has taken a lot of our time. :) But he is doing great and we are very proud of him. AJ is also fully a sitter...he is just getting so big. This weekend when all the attention was on Jake he quickly showed off by clapping for the first time, eating his puffs by picking them up between his tumb and pointer finger for the first time and started saying some two letter sounds (nananan, yayayaya, gaga) for the firs time....these boys are not going to be competitive at all :) Now onto those pictures. :)
Switch on my camera went weird here...but I love the picture

My big guy....getting so big and is just so happy

When we got to my parents my dad took Jake down to the dock...he thought it was really cool!!!

When we went to the park there was a Fire Truck and one of the firemen asked Jake if he would like to check it out...as you can see Jake was all over it :)

Whenever we drive by a park Jake always happily yells "slide"...he loves them, so this is not a pose

"Look mom...I got an Easter egg...."

"....what???....there is no candy in it!!!!"

Jake checking out his score

AJ seemed to really enjoy his first Easter Basket as well....glow in the dark pacys, a bib, and a rubber duck...does life get any better than that? :)

A very excited boy :)

Cute boy excited about going on a boat ride

My baby boy out on his very first boat ride

Grandma looks pretty happy here I think :)

Pa even let Jake drive all by himself...he thought he was pretty hot stuff :)

When his brother got a turn (sitting on Pa's lap of course) Jake had to give his brother some pointers.

A natural

So cute :)

AJ loves to drive...a car...a boat...doesn't matter...the boy is just happiest behind the wheel :D

Me and my cool dude :)

AJ at his GG's just enjoying hanging out with his new friends Bunny and Ducky :)

Getting some wonderful GG love :)

Jake, my outdoor boy, quickly found her backyard area and was having a blast with the new golf club and ball that Grandma and Pa had given him...although he kept thinking it was a baseball bat. lol

My big boys.

It was such a wonderful Easter spent with family and its so much fun to create new traditions to do on these holidays with my wonderful boys. Well...back to potty training. lol

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. Such a happy time!!!

    Love,
    Grandma and Grandpa L

    ReplyDelete