Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fun Catch Up Pictures

So before I share all of the fun Easter weekend pictures with everyone I wanted to share these great ones. Many are from the birthday/dedication weekend and I was not able to put them on the last blog because there were so many. So enjoy!!! :)
Daddy and AJ just hanging out :)

Its too early to worry about girls...right??? :) (with his friend Victoria)

My cute little boy has been working really hard on his sitting and as this was taken right before Jake's birthday, he was doing pretty well but was still working on his balance as he fell over a lot.

But he was so proud!! :)

AJ loving all the attention from his Grandmas

I love watching these boys play together

Happy boy playing in his exersaucer

Hanging out with Grandma

These are precious moments for me, every night Jake and I curl up on the couch together and read a book...such a great way to end every day

"But momma, I don't want to share my toy."

Such a cute little boy

I forgot to get this picture on the last blog, but it was so cute to see Jake helping his Grandpa put together his new toy with his toy screwdriver (Turner)...he really wanted to help out :)

The love of a boy for his Grandma

Jake wanted to hanging out with his "Pi"

Its been a while since we had a bath shot with AJ. :) This little guy loves his baths right now and loves sitting in the tub and splashing with his hands...he is just like his brother. :)

Happy Bath Boy

Dapper Jake all dressed up for his brother's dedication (yes, we reused the ringbearer outfit :D )

The boys happily hanging out with Grandma and Pa.


We also had a wonderful Easter weekend and I look forward to sharing it with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment