Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Catching Up on our Crazy Life :)

This about sums it up....  :)
We have been so busy lately that I never got some great pictures up covering the month before AJ's birthday...so I had to share them.  Funny looking back...its only been a month and yet they have both grow up so much....I really wish they would slow down.  AJ can now stand up and balance for an impressive amount of time before going down, Jake's vocabulary keeps getting bigger and bigger, I cooked dinner for them both last night and for the first time I made them the same thing...true it was grilled cheese...but still exciting.  Oh and AJ ADORED it!!!  The little guy likes big people food and so we are finding as much as we can that he can handle with his one tooth.  Jake went to AWANA for the first time last Thursday and he LOVED it.  As we were leaving he looked at me and said "more church!"  I loved it.  I cannot believe that my little boy is old enough to be a Cubbie, its funny because one of his LITs (leaders in training) was one of my Sparkies when I used to help with AWANA...how time flies.  Now for a trip down memory lane.  :)
AJ adores strawberries
Had to get a picture of that first tooth as it was first coming in.
AJ Loves to play with Jake's Fire Station
Kids these days...one computer is not even enough for them
Jake likes to make sure that AJ gets enough water
Back when AJ was first starting to check out the play kitchen
Who knew that two kids could play with one ride on
Crazy Hair Day  :)
Jake playing with playdough...he really does love it
...and is proud of his creations
Jake will build towers out of anything
And where was AJ this whole time...watching big brother with great curiosity
The play food is something that the boys love playing with together...and luckily there is more than enough for both of them and so they do not have to fight over it.
OK, terrible picture I know...but I had to get a picture of this for history.  This is how AJ crawled for the longest time...his left leg would always have to push off with his foot, while his right would do the normal crawl...so silly, but cute :)
Yep, they are brothers :)
Cute boy
Goofy boy...AJ has such character and I am loving getting to see little bits of his personality as he grows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment