Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm still here :)

Well I was thinking that I have no added to this blog in quite a while and so there is no time like the present. :) Things for us are going really well, and time is going really fast.

Our biggest news is that last weekend we bought a new car (well used but new to us). We started to realize that a child seat would not fit in my truck and honestly Ryan and a child seat did not fit too well in the Corolla either. So Ryan did a ton of research and we ended up getting a 2006 Honda Pilot. We got a great deal on it and its got more bells and whistles on it than we ever thought we would have. But it will be the perfect family car that we can do everything with and so we are really excited.

We are trying to get all set for the baby and its just amazing to me how soon the due date is coming up. I always thought that the 9 months would be a really long time but to be honest the time has flown and I am now under 8 weeks to my due date. Crazy. Last weekend my work threw us a shower and we had a really great time and they spoiled us with all sorts of cute stuff...we really are blessed. Then this weekend is my church shower which I am really looking forward to, and both of our parents are coming down so that the moms can both be there. So we will have a lot of fun, and the dads can help Ryan put together little Jake's dresser and some other things while we are gone (well that's his plan...but I suspect it might be a little more time playing Rock Band which I got him for Christmas...hehe).

But that is us for now. Oh and big news, we are supposed to be getting Internet late this week....we are joining the 21st century!!!! :) So for those of you tired of how long it takes me to check my hotmail...that will soon change.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. testing a comment. i changed your format so it would email you when you get a comment. we'll see if it works!!

    ReplyDelete