Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Belly Pic

Well here I am, on a nice fast Internet in the comfort of my own home. :) So that means you guys get a picture. hehe Many of you have been asking to see a new belly pic and so here is one that my mom took of me last weekend. He is getting a bit bigger and some of my coworkers say is getting bigger every day.

We have been so blessed lately with wonderful friends who have given us 3 lovely showers. We had one a couple of weeks ago that was a work shower, one last weekend with my church and local friends and then we had a shower at work with Ryan's group yesterday at lunch (a surprise to him that they invited me to be a part of). We have such amazing friends and we really feel spoiled rotten. And my goodness...we still have one more shower in SLO next weekend. This little man is going to be the best dressed little boy in Rosamond and have so many things that will make everything easier for us. Thank you so much to our friends Kirsten, Amber, Christy, Amanda, Bethany and Ryan's coworkers for making us feel so special. We really are blessed.

But so far things are going well for me. I am at 34 weeks now and so am just starting to get a little more tired. But at this point I only have 4 weeks of work left so I will make it. For those of you who do not know I have been given the opportunity to return to my job after taking 6 months off to be with little Jake with a part time schedule. Something that I was really hoping for. I will only be working 3 days a week and then will be able to spend the rest of the week at home. So I am pretty excited about that.

Well I am going to get back to my husband now :) but I hope all is well with everyone and I will "talk" with you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. wow! you look super prego now! can't wait to see you in 5 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you guys! I'm so excited for you! And guess what? We're expecting a baby too (due in August)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome! SO excited for little Jake to be born and I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete