Monday, January 5, 2009

My Birthday

Well hello everyone. :) So I still don't have high speed Internet and so this does not have pictures yet but I figured that I could still share my wonderful birthday story. (and it also buys me a little time as my friend Melissa told me I had a week to add another entry to this blog she helped me set up, or I was really in trouble..hehe)

Anyway, my 29th birthday was on Saturday and it was the best birthday I have ever had. Why you might ask? Well, I have the most amazing husband and he surprised me with a trip to Bakersfield to get a 3D Ultrasound. We had not seen little Jake since my 19th week (I am now a little over 30) and it was so great to see him. Also he had talked to both of our parents beforehand and so when we walked into the office they were all there. So we all got to see the amazing ultrasound of Jake together which was really an awesome experience that I still cannot stop grinning about. Not that I am biased or anything :) but he is looking quite cute so far and even has Ryan's little dimple in his left cheek. We got to take home a bunch of pictures and a DVD and CD of the whole thing. So it was awesome and I absolutely loved it. Don't I have the best husband in the world? Thank you Ryan. :D

We still do not have high speed yet at home but I will figure out some way to get some of the pics on this blog in the next couple of days so that they can be shared.

After that we all went out to lunch at Famous Dave's which is one of my favorites and then all parted directions. My parents and Grandma (who was also able to be there) went back home and Ryan's parents came home with us. So it was pretty much a fantastic day.

Today I am back at work but I must stay I am still on cloud 9 from my birthday and so it is making it a bit easier to be back after 2 weeks off.

Talk to you all again in a little bit, hopefully with pictures. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment