Friday, April 10, 2009

Daddy's First Feeding

Last night Ryan got to feed Jake for the first time. I had pumped one bottle the day before when Jake had a marathon sleeping night...he went from about 11:30pm to 5 am. So Ryan then had the ability to feed him and have a little father son bonding. The pictures were so cute that I had to share them. :)

Question for moms out there though...are we supposed to just throw out the left over milk? Not sure if we can rewarm it again or if it is just better to get rid of it. There was not much left anyway and we were just not sure what to do with it.



3 comments:

  1. What cute pics of Dad feeding Jake!!!! We miss all three of you very much!!!!

    Love,
    Grandma and Grandpa L

    ReplyDelete
  2. after it being at room temp it is only good for 8 hours.
    wow! what a good sleeper! hope it continues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. I recall having to throw out the extra milk, if there was any extra.

    LOVE the pics of Ryan and Jake. Those are treasured pics - of my girls and Dan. Actually, I don't recall having very many with me and the girls since I was the one who took the pics. Get in there, Sandy. :)

    ReplyDelete