Saturday, April 18, 2009

One Month Old!!!


I can hardly believe that my little boy turned a month old yesterday...it seems like we were just at the hospital. But as you can see from the picture above...he is quite the little character. :) He is getting so strong and loves to hold his own head up, although he still does occasionally head butt Ryan and I when he is trying to hold it up and move it around. He is also starting to coo a little more now and it sounds so cute and there are more little grins that are sneaking through now...not sure if they are still gas or they are him..but its darn cute. And he is a wiggly worm...you hold him in your arms and he acts like he is trying to go somewhere...he keeps forgetting that he is not really in control of his body yet. hehe But we love this little guy so much and he is a fantastic baby. So happy and has spoiled us rotten by sleeping, eating well and not being terribly fussy.

We met Ryan's group from work at BJ's on Thursday because they all wanted to meet Jake and he was so good. He slept through the first half of lunch and then made everyone happy by waking up so that he could be held and admired. I honestly think he liked all of the attention. :)

Below is a picture that I took yesterday. I was in the back of the house and Ryan was playing with Jake...when I came back this is what I found. hehe I think Daddy tired him out. The bunny was Ryan's when he was little and he has been so nice as to share it with our little man, and the lamb is something that I got for Jake around Christmas and often during my pregnancy I would look at it and look forward to introducing it to the little one wiggling inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment