Wednesday, April 1, 2009

2 weeks old

Wow, yesterday Jake turned 2 weeks old. So hard to believe but I have absolutely loved my time with him. He is just so adorable and I love watching him grow and experience new things every day. He is such a good little guy and has continued to give Ryan and I sleep and is just such a happy little guy almost all of the time. I am also doing well and am healing well. Getting a little tired of having to take it easy but when I spend it cuddling with Jake it makes it a lot easier. :)

Anyway...here are more pictures!!! I know that is what many enjoy the most anyway. hehe
Here is Jake's first time in his swing, he almost looks like a little cowboy with his arm up like it is. hehe But he was not completely sure about it the first time. The second time he loved it and then proceded to fall asleep in it. So I think we are really going to enjoy it.


And here are some of Jake's 2 week old pictures. I love this picture of him in his Grandpa Brown's lap. And I know at this stage what looks like a smile is really just gas...but isn't this just too cute!?!?

Here is a picture of me and my little man after dinner (his), I like to call him "milk drunk" after he eats...but he always seems pretty happy with a full tummy, although as quite the wiggle worm he can be a bit of a challenge to burp properly these days. hehe

And yes Jake really is Daddy's little boy, they love to cuddle when Ryan gets home from work.

And we cannot believe how strong Jake's neck is getting. Every day he can hold his head up just a little better and for a longer period of time. Here is him showing off a bit this morning. :)

1 comment:

  1. so cute!!! sandy in that pic of you holding him after he ate, he looks a lot like you. so fun! glad everything's going so well!

    ReplyDelete