Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Jakes Birthday Part 3

Sorry for the delay everyone...but we have been quite busy. Ryan's sister Bethany got married last weekend and so we were having a wonderful time up in SLO for the big event. :) But lets finish up Jake's birthday first. :) Last I left you, I sent you the video of him destroying his cake at his birthday party. Wow...that really was quite the site. hehe. And well, this may sound crazy but we let him do it again. With his Grandparents here for his real birthday we had to give him a cake to destroy. Although you will notice, we were a little smarter this time and we put a towel over his high chair and stripped him to his diaper. Although I will note that both times he got cake in his diaper. :) But it was a great day...even though I had the crazy idea to get his one year portraits that day...yeah that was a disaster. We ended up having to leave the first time and come back. :( But then we did get some really good ones when we went back. Crazy little bear. :) Well enjoy and I will post again later with some newer pics. :)
"I'm one....yey...and I know what to do with this thing this time!!!" :)
"Take that you silly cake"
The only picture we have of him trying cake...he really does not like it much...although loves to play with it.
The destroyer in action :D
"Hi momma...I'm innocent....I promise"
Crazy Boy
Ahhhh and the portraits...my adorable one year old. :D
I really do love props...the kids love them and they allow you to actually get some cute pictures.

Ahhhhh...loving family
The whole family :D
My little boy is now a year old....a toddler....not a baby now. :( Ahhhh but I love him so much and can hardly imagine my life without him. I know he will not remember this day...but it was very special to his family. :D

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pictures. Gives us Southerners a chance to see Little Jake and family and the grandparents. Blessed Easter, everyone!

    ReplyDelete