Saturday, November 17, 2012

Last Pictures of our Trip to North Carolina

Our trip to North Carolina this year was such a great time for us all.  A fun adventure for us to do all sorts of new things with our little family, a great break from our life to go to a beautiful place, and a great time to be able to see my aunt, uncle, cousins and little nephew.  My parents came towards the end of our trip and it was so much fun to all be together.  How times have changed as there are now 3 little ones running around...and I am not talking about Megan, Steph and I.  :)  But it was great fun.  And our last night there our parents came over to watch the kids so that we could go on a date night with my cousin Stephanie and her husband Jason.  Such great memories and we are so lucky that we got to make them. :)
The kids all having a great time as they took over my aunt and uncles house.
Caleb being an awesome cousin and giving AJ a massage  :)
My little cousin Megan worked so hard to make our little AJ happy.  The poor kid was teething the whole time we were there and was just not a happy camper.  It was so sweet and meant so much to me that she worked so hard to get him to smile at her, sit with her, and allow me to get a good picture of them together. Thank you Megan!!!
Aunt Megan Hug
Now there is a Happy Boy
Silly times
Aunt Stephanie loving on the little guys
This was a picture I forgot to throw in from last time but thought it would be fun to end these pictures with a laugh.  I would call this one "Ahhhhh!!! Take that" as AJ throws bark at his own foot.  hehe  AJ learned to say "no" this trip and it started by him sitting in the car and hitting his shoes and telling him very sternly "no."  Getting used to big boy shoes can be kinda rough.  :)

Thank you Brandt and Long Family for blessing us with some really great 10 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment