Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Our Trip to North Carolina Part 3

More pictures!!!  Yes and I still have many more.  :)  We had such a great time and so we have many many pictures.  Some of these are just of the boys playing around the house, but most of them are ones my cousin Steph took when we went to the park.  Such a beautiful park with a great playground, surrounded by trees, and a lake.  We have a park here with playgrounds, trees and a lake...but it still looks nothing like this.  :)  Enjoy!!!
Jake and his little cousin Caleb
Jake really adored his little cousin, it was fun to watch.
However trying to get a picture of these three together was near impossible...mostly because my two little monkeys kept taking off or hamming it up...as can be seen here.
Jake and AJ decided to give Caleb crawling lessons on this night.
Our little "Squidly" wearing a squid hat we found for him at the fair.  Too cute!!!
Steph and I with our boys...I love this picture!
Yey, the park!!!  AJ was not too sure about this in the beginning (I think the teething helped that) but as soon as I let him go down the slide on my lap with his brother, he was ready for action.  :)
"Daddy this slide is awesome!!!"
Biiiiiiigggg Step
Jake still needs some help to play with some parts of the playground, but for most of it he does really well...and has a great time!!!
Yey...finally a cute pictures of all three boys together.  Getting these three to sit still long enough to get a picture is near impossible.
Brown family takes on North Carolina.  :)
Daddy talking AJ for a walk.
I love how AJ is up on his tippy toes to look over the rail
Mommy and Jake just enjoying the pretty scenery
Jake really did love it there...
...but then he was ready to take off and enjoy new things.  :)
So fun now that AJ is walking...he really improved a lot while we were there.
Well I still have some awesome pictures of the boys at the children's museum, Marbles...they had such an amazing time there I am still surprised we managed to tear them away.  :)  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment