Friday, November 9, 2012

Our Trip to North Carolina Part 2

THE BEACH!!!
After being in North Carolina for a few days, Stephanie and Jason were awesome enough to take us to the beach.  It was a beautiful warm day and we all had a blast while we were there.  We were so lucky to share Caleb's first time at the beach and in the sand.  Always a fun adventure with kids.  We were so lucky with our timing as a week later Hurricane Sandy (yes I am not happy to have a Hurricane named after me...I am getting a lot of grief) started to come through and this beach was not near a good place to be.  But on with the fun pictures...
AJ quickly got into the beach lifestyle
My little surfer dude
AJ took off right towards the water...he would have gone right in if I had not scooped him up :)
My little little surfer dude  :)
Cool Dude Caleb
Cousins AJ and Caleb just hanging out
Aunt Stephanie, Uncle Jason and Caleb taking a walk along the beach
AJ working on a sand castle of his own
Jake loves the beach and always wants to go for a swim in the ocean...luckily it was a very warm late October day.
My boys all having fun in the water
What is big brother doing???
Jake loves the water so much, he would be in an ocean or a pool every day if he could.
Wave!!!
My guys taking a stroll
Brothers
I think AJ loved being in the ocean so much he is going back for more  :)
Jake enjoying the big hole that his uncle Jason dug.
And we are not done yet...I still have plenty more pictures to share...so keep checking in, I will get them up as fast as I can as as soon as I get some of them from my cousin.

1 comment:

  1. North Carolina looks like a great place to live! Love the pics. Miss you guys!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete