Thursday, June 26, 2014

Keeping Busy and Having Fun

First of all I will warn you that some of these pictures are a little fuzzy.  I have found that I love having my IPhone with me because I always forget my camera and this way I don't miss out on pictures.  Sometimes they just turn out a little fuzzy, but I have them.  Just happy to record their adorable faces as they are growing up so fast.  :)  We always seem to have a great time together, meltdowns and all!  :)
AJ just being cute
I love how much these two adore each other.  They still miss each other when one is at school, sleeping, or at a friends.  I love how close they are becoming and hope that they always share this tight bond.
Jake had been promised a big reward when he could wake up dry 7 days in a row...he got to go to Chuck E Cheese.  And he did it!!!  He is also doing great now, sleeping in big boy underwear and only occasionally having accidents.  So proud of my big boy!!!
AJ enjoying a ride in the jeep.   Both boys were all over the place enjoying every game they could take on.
Jake dancing with the other kids and having a blast.
Jake's school had a fundraiser in the form of a BINGO night.  We did amazingly well and the boys got to pick out some really cool prizes.  Here you can see Jake was very excited about his new Super Soaker Squirt Gun :)
AJ of course went for sidewalk chalk and bubbles.  It was a fun night and fun to support the Wildcats!
"Just hanging out with my buds and eating cake" -AJ  Gotta love the change in weather where you can play in little pools outside for a Birthday party and then enjoy cake in your suits.
Of course some of the big kids were too busy having fun to sit down and eat their cake...or maybe they just wanted to be closer to the actual cake.  :)  So glad the boys have already made great friends (and us too)
Jake has made a little buddy with one of the little guys in our Lifegroup.  Every time he sees Asher he is really excited and loves to play with him.  I love seeing this nurturing side of him come out!
Fun pool time at a friend's house.  We have been lucky to go over a couple times for a swim and while AJ is still very hesitant to get in, once he is in he LOVES it.  Jake of course loves the water and is doing really well.  He recently discovered goggles and loves them, not sure if its because it keeps water out of his eyes or because he looks super cool like his buddy.  :)
My little shopper.  AJ was pretty excited that the little cart at Sprouts was free on this day and he got to push the groceries. Notice he has honey and blueberries and he is darn happy.  AJ still adores blueberries and any time I get them will gobble them up as fast as I let him.  :) 
Ahhhh the end of another AWANA year.  Jake had loved going to AWANA in Rosamond and so when we got here we found a church nearby that offers it (since our church does not).  The year went by so fast but he finished the second book and next year will be a Sparky.  Hard to believe, but my little Cubby has grown up.  :)  AJ is super excited because he gets to be a Cubby when it starts up again!
Can you find Jake?
When Jake was little he was not really into taking part in the follow the motion activities.  Could barely get him to stretch with the other kids before a swim lesson.  It was so fun to watch him singing songs with his friends and doing all of the motions.  Yeah he is a full on ham now.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment