Sunday, June 21, 2015

Tball Fun and Jake's First Field Trip!

There is a reason I keep falling behind on the blog...and you will continue to see that in all the pictures with all of the things that we have done.  :)  We definitely seem to stay busy and the kids are always having a good time, even when just playing at home.  :)  But lets the pictures do the talking,
I wish I had gotten a better picture of this but it made me laugh how intense AJ was going for the ball.  As the season went on he was always on the ground sliding or diving on the ground and always getting dirty.  :)  He seemed to like it that way.
Love this, AJ is practicing with some of his buddies before a game and you can see Jake and a friend playing in the field behind them...they built quite a few branch castles during the little kids games.  :)
AJ working with one of his coaches on his hitting
I think hitting is both of our boys favorite parts
So this is my fault, I was trying to teach Jake that you point where you throw...well he is taking me literally and so now you can actually see him point with his finger every time he throws the ball.  hehe  We are getting there  :)
Jake at the bat
Funny action shot of Jake swinging at the ball :)
Jake also had his first school field trip!  They went to a place called the Safety Village and all had a wonderful time.  What really warms my heart though is that I was not able to go on either field trip they had this year, however I had dear friends take a bunch of pictures for me.  It was so wonderful to be able to look at them that afternoon and see what a wonderful time Jake was having.  We have such dear friends here and I feel so blessed!!!
They loved these little cars, Jake would not stop talking about them for days!!!
Jake and his buddy Blake
Jake, Blake and Sadie
Jake tells me he was supposed to go out this window...hoping that was the case :)
Jake's class a the end of the day...I heard it was a hot one as you can tell from this pic :)
About this time we also got Jake's class picture!  Kindergarten with Mrs. Bovos was a wonderful year and he had such a wonderful class!!!  I was lucky enough to help out once a week at his classroom and I had so much fun seeing Jake and his friends all at school and getting to know his teacher better.  Such a wonderful thing to be able to do and I am so thankful for the opportunity to enjoy these times!  Also thankful that his teacher let me bring AJ around each time, he LOVED it and in all honestly became the class mascot.  hehe :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment