Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Spring Fun!

More pictures of all the fun things we did in between :)
 AJ found an awesome Jake and the Neverland Pirates sword at a garage sale
Happy boys enjoying suckers after church... 
they always have to chose between a donut before church or a sucker afterward...its a tough choice :) 
Jake was super excited to get his books.  His Grandma and Pa had given him money to buy books in the next Scholastic flyer that came home from school for his birthday.   He was so excited to pick out so many new books! 
I love driving around our area in Spring and so I finally had to get a picture.  This road is right by our house and its just beautiful!!!  I never stop enjoying its beauty every time I go out, after so long in the desert I just love the green!  :) 
Tball practice 
 What an awesome 1st baseman!
 This was the most exciting day of the tball season!  Jake's Kindergarten teacher came to watch one of the kids games when they were playing another team that had another classmate!  How amazing is that!?!?!?  I can tell you these three were grinning ear to ear all weekend :)
 AJ is starting to get over his fear of mascots!!! :)  He was so brave to take a picture with the OKC Thunder mascot and we were very proud of him!  :)
 AJ earned his first medal playing tball...he was beyond thrilled!
 Our first OKC Dodger game of the season!
 AJ loves the games...well not sure if he likes the games more or all the baseball food.  :)
Me and my Jakey Bear :)  And yes I am wearing an OKC Dodger hat...although I still am Orange and Black inside. :) 
Picture of AJ at his last swim lesson!  Its amazing how far he has come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment