Thursday, September 17, 2015

Jake's Kindergarten School Field trip to The Sam Noble Museum of History (aka The Dinosaur Museum)

In May Jake got to go on the biggest field trip of the Kindergarten year to the Sam Noble Museum of History which is on the OU campus in Norman.  Which for the kids was also super exciting because they got to take a "long" bus ride to get there.  They had been studying Dinosaurs in school and were super excited to go check out the "Dinosaur Museum" as my boys call it.  Once again this was a field trip that I was not able to attend but I was super blessed that I had two friends take a bunch of pictures for me.  Not only did I feel like I was there...but now you do too!  :)
Jake and his buddy getting ready in their classroom for the big trip!
The fiercest of the dinosaurs...Jake :)
I don't know about you...but I think we should run!
 
Must have entered the Ice Age
The best way to take a canoe ride is with friends :)
I think they explored every inch of this place
Jake and his buddy
Jake with two of his closest friends in his class
Mrs. Bovos love!!!
Class pic!!!!  They all had a blast and Jake was talking about this trip for weeks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment